Friday, July 3, 2009

Chapter 1 (Secondary School)

Form 1 Class Shoot

Could u find out which 1 is me? huhu...front row...i sit beside my teacher...get it?? Pic. above is my 1st time ever school mag. class shoot...omg im so excited 'bout diz class shoot bcoz b4 diz i never ever get diz opportunity...so at the end of the shoot...im likes, "urh!!! that it's?"...my pose is not goods... i want a 2nd chance if that possible...huhu...bcoz i wanna looks FIERCE!!! hehe =)

1st Camping

Diz is pretty awesome!!! 1st time ever i joined scout camping at templer park, rawang. 1st time over nite at the middle of da jungle..is freaky but diz is a good xperience 4 me.

Golden Trophy (Bling Bling)

1st time ever I took away 2 trophy in the row!!! This 2 trophy is really meanful 2 me... I work so hard 4 this competition...n finally pay off!!! I know is not a BIG deal but anyway I still keep it n take k of diz 2 trophy...hehe!!! i love them as much as I love my BFF...huhu!!! XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment