Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chapter 2 (College)

More Mature?

This is my fave picture...diz pic. looks awesome...diz pic. i took by myself..U like it or u hate it? plz let me know...ok? deal? hehe...lol

Graduation Day

I got up earlier on that day...omg im so pretty excited on that day...my mum & my elder bro. came to the ceremony to support me. Is definitely make me feels warm & touching...My fave. part on that day, is gonna b the moment i step on stage to receive my diploma scroll...yeahhh!!!

My Classmate

I knoe im da only "geek" in da house but is doesn't mean im da "weakest" ok...Im so special 4 them...All of us been through up & down 2gether. Even though v r now in seperate way but v still connected with each others...I wish 2 all my BFF all the best n happy ever after...XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment